10.22.2011

NEW YORK! NEW YORK!

It's been a while since I blogged- I've got a layover in Atlanta on my way to a Steeler game in Arizona.... and I will try to get caught up...

Last weekend I made a trip to NYC to deliver some furniture.... I have a market here, but shipping is astronomical for heavier items that need to ship via Freight.

I rented a Uhaul, grabbed a couple of friends, and we made the Trek!



A few minor bumps in the road... but we managed to pull it off (and have a great weekend in the Village)

Here's what I sold:

Chevron Dresser and Pair of End Tables

                                                                                                 
Tea Green Server with Mahogony Top


Here it is in Brooklyn Heights, a Latin neighborhood in NYC

Here is a photo of my crew! Not many people can say they drove a Uhaul through Downtown Manhattan, but we can!




No comments:

Post a Comment